..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Soul Calibur 2 3rd parties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone made it so you can have link and spawn from one of your legal back up copys of SC2 on ur legal back up copy of SC2 yet?
What?
has anyone made it so you can use the extra soul calibur 2 characters from the xbox and gamecube versions on to the ps2 one?
I doubt that will ever happen since it would mean hacking the Ps2 Game and Ps2 games from my knowledge aren't really hackable except for a very small amount.
(03-20-2014, 12:07 AM)Frozen_Raven Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt that will ever happen since it would mean hacking the Ps2 Game and Ps2 games from my knowledge aren't really hackable except for a very small amount.

well i mean look at ssbb it wasn't very hackable at first.... if you can edit values you can do anything right?
(03-20-2014, 12:22 AM)motherfngkirbz Wrote: [ -> ]well i mean look at ssbb it wasn't very hackable at first.... if you can edit values you can do anything right?

It is always possible ofcourse, but you need some very good skills, and I doubt that anyone is interested in SC2 (Not meant in a bad way)

On a side note: Super Smash Bros Brawl is a WII game and the way of hacking is what I could see easier, especially with the Dolphin emulator.
But ofcourse am not an expert and so I do not know if it is possible to do or not (But I think it's unlikely)
Assuming the extra characters data is actually present on the PS2 DVD then it should be possible and not too hard. But if it were that easy I would think it would have been done already.
(03-20-2014, 01:04 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming the extra characters data is actually present on the PS2 DVD then it should be possible and not too hard. But if it were that easy I would think it would have been done already.

they probably are not.

but they exist under file systems that should for no reason not be extremely similar.....(gamecube disc/xbox disc)

I thought I could ask or possibly inspire someone

(03-20-2014, 12:42 AM)Frozen_Raven Wrote: [ -> ]It is always possible ofcourse, but you need some very good skills, and I doubt that anyone is interested in SC2 (Not meant in a bad way)

On a side note: Super Smash Bros Brawl is a WII game and the way of hacking is what I could see easier, especially with the Dolphin emulator.
But ofcourse am not an expert and so I do not know if it is possible to do or not (But I think it's unlikely)

I like you.