..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know why Dragon Ball Z messes up after I hit the start button and it freezes? Like on the intro of the game if I don't press anything it plays everything nicely but when I hit "Start" it freezes and start flashing but the sound of the game seems like im at the menu but my screen freezes. Does anyone have configuration for it? I'm using pcsx2 1.2.1
Just tested Dragonball Z Budokai 3. Everything is fine.
Btw 1.what is your system spec?
2. What setting you use?
3. Are you using disc or iso?
AFAIK, this game require good GPU.
what keyboard button have u assigned to "start"? Smile there are some pcsx2 hotkeys on the keyboard itself.
You need to post emulog ! Then we can help you !
(03-22-2014, 12:53 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: [ -> ]what keyboard button have u assigned to "start"? Smile there are some pcsx2 hotkeys on the keyboard itself.

at first I set it up as 'Enter' and then I change it to 'R Shift'
(03-22-2014, 12:47 PM)billyash Wrote: [ -> ]Just tested Dragonball Z Budokai 3. Everything is fine.
Btw 1.what is your system spec?
2. What setting you use?
3. Are you using disc or iso?
AFAIK, this game require good GPU.

is there a difference between disc and iso? I download the game off of *snip* i'll post the system spec in a bit since I'm not home atm. As for settings I believe its default.

To others I will post the emulog when I get home.
(03-22-2014, 07:41 PM)Vinhamon Wrote: [ -> ]is there a difference between disc and iso? I download the game off of *snip* i'll post the system spec in a bit since I'm not home atm. As for settings I believe its default.

To others I will post the emulog when I get home.

Pirate, you just burned yourself. No support, read the rules next time.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.