..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Black blocks around characters?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure why it's doing this.
The game is Crash Tag Team Racing.
It's an ISO.
[Image: WQxFIds.png]
It's happened to every Crash Bandicoot game yet
This is the bar at the top incase you're curious
[Image: QXBVFoZ.png]

These are my computer specs:
[Image: sLHcNuw.png]

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
press F9 ?
(04-03-2014, 10:02 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]press F9 ?
This is all it did:

[Image: 91ba8290b8ce6a0c8e4fbba429d40ce4.png]
According to the compatibility list, this game doesnt have the "playable" status : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Crash-Tag...1-U--28771

Nothing you can do except playing it on your ps2 for now.
I remember that their is a 4 gb patch for out of memory error ! Maybe that will solve the problem !
(04-03-2014, 10:41 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]I remember that their is a 4 gb patch for out of memory error ! Maybe that will solve the problem !

I guess rama would have reported it in the compatibility list f it was so ?
(04-03-2014, 10:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]I guess rama would have reported it in the compatibility list f it was so ?

you're, right , but its just a try ! Who know's ! Maybe its work for op !
hm [Image: hm_scratches_chin.gif] someone has it running on pcsx2 0.9.8 on youtube
but i'm not posting the video as he has links to the emu with a bios [Image: raisedeyebrow.gif]

the official release of 0.9.8 and notes can be found here the exe can be downloaded from here
just remember it's old and is no longer supported (so don't ask for help Smile )
(04-03-2014, 10:41 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]I remember that their is a 4 gb patch for out of memory error ! Maybe that will solve the problem !
Could you link me to it?

I also tried playing Jak and Daxter - The Precursor Legacy and got the same results...

[Image: 0b092e10e7830b5d9c3d5ff7deb0659f.png]

UPDATE:
Tried playing Jak 3 and got these results.
Not sure what's going on
[Image: 8fd39d071d8cb510c7f84bcb24c1f526.png]
(04-03-2014, 05:39 PM)TimothySoprano Wrote: [ -> ]I also tried playing Jak and Daxter - The Precursor Legacy and got the same results...

Tried playing Jak 3 and got these results.
Not sure what's going on

try reading the compatibility list.
it'll save you a lot of time.
Pages: 1 2