..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: new computer for pcsx2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have been looking at new computers since when i was looking for info on why my games are so slow on my computer someone said my computer is to old so i was looking to rent to own a computer and was wandering if a 4 gb ram and 500 gb hard drive dell inspiron 3000 would be good enough i'm getting into my computer programing classes for my college and i could use a better computer so i was wandering if that would be a good enough one to buy since my current computer only has 1 gb ram and 222gb hard drive and when i tried to run need for speed pro street it was only running at about 4 fps
The cpu and gpu matter the most
wow 124 words in one sentence...

maybe you can post the model you want to buy. There are several dell inspiron 3000. It is actually a family name.
CPU: Intel I7 - 4770K
GPU: 770 Ti
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
i just built myself a very affordable computer that works great with pcsx2. i can stay > 60 fps in most of the difficult games with it. the just previously mentioned specs would work even better but they're expensive!!!

intel i3 4330
gtx 750ti 2gb
8gb ddr3-1600 (standard issue nowadays)

i had previously built an amd apu rig, thinking it would be enough, and it was totally lackluster compared to my new intel rig. a10-5800k with or without dedicated gpu, the cpu was just too weak to keep > 60 fps in most of the difficult games.