..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX wont run on pcsx2 1.2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My FFX wont run on the 1.2.1 version of pcsx2. I have run persona 4 FFXII and kingdom hearts all perfectly but FFX wont run, i get the screen but it stays black and my console spams the error message
(EE pc:0011C460) TLB Miss, addr=0xc [load]
(EE pc:0011C470) TLB Miss, addr=0x0 [load]

Has anyone got any clue why?
please post the full emulog.txt
(04-09-2014, 02:06 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]please post the full emulog.txt

Here it is, although it is shorter than previous ones as they have spammed the errors for longer Tongue
what type of loader you are using? the internal or the plug-in based CDVD?
and also be sure to disable the cheats and the WS patches.
(04-09-2014, 03:02 PM)smartstrike Wrote: [ -> ]what type of loader you are using? the internal or the plug-in based CDVD?
and also be sure to disable the cheats and the WS patches.

Disabling cheats got it running but it is laggy, also i believe my loader is the inbuilt 1 as iso is ticked under cdvd
(04-09-2014, 03:08 PM)artorius233 Wrote: [ -> ]CPU speed = 4.217 ghz (4 logical threads)

EDIT: oops sorry edit this reply 4.2 Ghz on that AMD is the default speed
i think is the speedhacks settings may suggest set speedhacks to default.
(04-09-2014, 03:13 PM)smartstrike Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: oops sorry edit this reply 4.2 Ghz on that AMD is the default speed
i think is the speedhacks settings may suggest set speedhacks to default.

Speed hacks was all on default but the sound becomes laggy randomly, not as a one off either as it happens every minute or so.
tried disabling AMD cool n' quiet ?
(04-09-2014, 03:40 PM)artorius233 Wrote: [ -> ]Speed hacks was all on default but the sound becomes laggy randomly, not as a one off either as it happens every minute or so.

you can try the setting async instead of Timestretch in SPU2-X configuration Smile
I have tried both suggestions and no difference Sad also async didnt break game at least Wink
Pages: 1 2