..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Is the PCSX2 Wiki still being updated, or is it a lost cause?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Scootaloo

I tried check around to see if a few lesser known games would work (on the PCSX2 wiki), but couldn't find them. I also noticed that a few articles were outdated, and I'm not sure if the Wiki is outdated, or just outright abandoned.
it is end user updated and alot people dont know about or bother to update it. I know there few people other then me that update it from time to time.

Honsetly I think it needs to be sticked here so people know about and are encouraged to update it

Scootaloo

(04-09-2014, 09:18 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: [ -> ]it is end user updated and alot people dont know about or bother to update it. I know there few people other then me that update it from time to time.

Honsetly I think it needs to be sticked here so people know about and are encouraged to update it
It's kind of tricky for first time ediotrs. I'm working on this, but am having some trouble with making it look right.
link

look at this page in edit view or really any other that has entries and i use the same kind of formatting.

Update that game and few other games, and used what ever kind of formatting was there already