..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Controller Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to get the controls with Lilypad to work with my mouse. I'm trying to set the analog stick movements to match my mouse movements. So my mouse moving up would be analog stick up.. etc.

Anyone have any idea why it's not working? I've tried direct input and such.
(04-13-2014, 10:37 AM)Siktec Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to get the controls with Lilypad to work with my mouse. I'm trying to set the analog stick movements to match my mouse movements. So my mouse moving up would be analog stick up.. etc.

Anyone have any idea why it's not working? I've tried direct input and such.

Hmm, I can't really help much directly but as an workaround getting this kind of function to what the plugin was not directly developed you could try AutoHotkeys, for example since it could be useful in many more applications as well.

PS: For example you could emulate macro gaming keyboards on common keyboards, and that program has an extensive control on mouse and controllers emulation as well.
In the Controller Plugin Window under General tab, Make sure that "mouse api" isn't set to "disabled".

Under the "Mouse API" section, select the "Direct Input" button.