..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: lillypad 0.11.0 help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm using pcsx2 1.2.1 and it seems to work fine, however i'm having major problems with the keyboard bindings. i've tried 3-4 different pad plugins, and could only get one of them to work properly. and that's ssspsxpressure mod 1.7.1. from reading around on here and the internet i hear that lillypad is the way to go for full controls, and from looking at it it seems to be, i'm using lillypad 0.11.0 version. but i can't for the life of me stop lillypad from reverting back to default settings once i exit the plugin page. i've saved 2-3 different files with my key bindings, and everytime i go back into lillypad i have to re load my bindings just to be able to see them. everytime i go into lilly pad everything automatically sets to default. which results to me not being able to use any keys in game because my guess is none of them is saved? any ideas suggestions? i've read the faq on lillypad but i couldn't find any answers.
You are using Hotkey or joystick?
hotkey keyboard Sad i wish i had a joystick
Which exactily game you are tryng to play?

You can download this and put in the plugins folder in pcsx2.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pokopom-K...Pad-Plugin
shadow of colossus? ever heard of it? i got pokopom pad plugin 2.1.0 (which came with the pcsx2 download) i think this is the one i checked out earlier, and i couldn't find any letters from the keyboard to change? lol
where did you install pcsx2 ?
did you run pcsx2 as admin ?
pokopom pad plugin its only to have in the folder,you no need setting then,can setting in the lillypad.
(86)programs and no i haven't tried as admin. should i try to before i switch hotkeys again?

pokopom pad plugin its only to have in the folder,you no need setting then,can setting in the lillypad.

means? i don't have to be concerned about it then?
(04-19-2014, 08:20 AM)I2ain_2_Battle Wrote: [ -> ](86)programs and no i haven't tried as admin. should i try to before i switch hotkeys again?
Yes,*Make sure you own all permissions needed for your PCSX2 folder.Tongue
No worry,pokopom its a special plugin to give improvements for control some games with ccontrol issues and or Repaired.
Quote:(86)programs
bad idea.

create your own dir at the root of your drive (like c:\pcsx2), then create a blank portable.ini file in pcsx2 root folder, right click pcsx2.exe->run as admin , configure lilypad and report back
still reverting to default settings when i re enter lillypad after loading my saved key binding settings first. for some reason it always switches back, like there is no way to apply or something to get them to stick? ( as running as admin)

something i've noticed however.

****i get message in red when i load my game (shadow of colossus)

The Dual Shock 2 analog controller has been removed. Please Insert A Duel Shock 2 analog controller into port 1 to continue.

but it runs fine.
(04-19-2014, 08:32 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]create your own dir at the root of your drive (like c:\pcsx2), then create a blank portable.ini file in pcsx2 root folder, right click pcsx2.exe->run as admin , configure lilypad and report back

would i have to re download pcsx2 file or is there a way to change the pathway by editing the actual file? and by creating a blank portable.ini file i would go to notepad and save it as "portable" with an ini extension?
best would be to ccompletely uninstall pcsx2 completely and download this : http://pcsx2.net/download/releases/windo...inary.html
extract it in c:\pcsx2\ then run pcsx2 as admin.and report back
no luck, but it did ask me when i first entered my newly installed program if i wanted to import old data bios information, etc in this and i selected yes. was that ok?

also i noticed something greyed out on my lillypad use analog mode if possible - ps1 or
no.you should start a new configuration from scratch.
delete mydocs\pcsx2 folder and try again
same, no luck. i'm beginning to think maybe it's one of my settings that i need to change? but it's all default so it automatically has mouse disabled. i enabled it. since i kinda wanna use it. =/
which is weird, because i got one plugin to work but lilly wont work. i got the latest version of lilly ( i'm surprised no one else has had this problem before) Sad
ssspsxpressure mod 1.7.1 works but i can't get my character to move forward to back or left and right. the Left analog stick there aren't hotkeys for?
i need help, anyone there to help?