..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yes and no... it's only story up to the point
the places I did go were

start at the subway > park (right entrance) > hospital (north east/ right entrance) > 2. floor (talked to some guy there) > 1. floor > Basement > roof(bigger cutscene) when you can walk again then you can change magatamas with "square" it's round about half an hour.... sorry!
I could send you my savestate... but that would probably not work
I sent you a pm....
alright I deleted the inis and reconfigured (tried the pc of my bro too same problem but other VTLB miss message XD)
I configured it the same way
without speedhacks and full clamping this time and i'll play without savestates etc!

It worked!!!
saving too
I tried an earlier save state and these are still messed up
plugins are configured the exact same way!
after I saved I turned speed hacks on and set the clamping too none
(just to try^^) and I loaded the save game and square and saving and all works... so it was a savestate problem
thankyou guys for helping me I would've never guessed that a part of a save state could be messed up...
Rolleyes erm next time, you know XD

Ah well, solved, so closed and moved
Well it's good to know. Ultimately savestates shouldn't be buggy. There is a known bug with using savestates during IPU activity, which SMT3:N seems to use a lot of. That could have been the issue here. But it could also have been something else. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.
Pages: 1 2