..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Bad Graphics!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone!
ps. i'm italian.

I Had issues with slow fps but it seems to be solved now ( I have changed some settings following some tutorials) , but real problem now is when I play silent hill 4: the room..
Fps are always 59/60, but the graphics looks very bad, with very poor textures!

My laptop specs: Intel core i5 2.4 Ghz up to 3.0 Ghz with turbo boost.
Ram 8 Gb ddr3
Nvdia gt540m 2gb
HDD 1000 gb
Windows 7 with 64 bit.
Are you referring to a cut-scene or the real ingame-graphics?

Not related but that fast cd/dvdhack is normally not needed and really not recommended as speedhack.
can you please post a screenshot of what you call "very poor textures" ?
I'm refering to real in game graphics and not the cutscenes!

Textures look like those of a ps1! it's playable ok, but it's not the best for my computer specs!
So your settings look fine... as jesalvein said it would be best to see your problem.
This is an example!
When I Was Playing 10 minutes ago, I also had graphics problem/glitches i don't know how you call them, but lots of little white squares began to appear in game in a cutscene! like a bug!

I have an other problem, sometimes, Even if I have 60 fps, I have visible framerate decreases ( sound becames horrible for 1/3 seconds and game lags a lot)..

Please help me ):
those textures look normal to me.
Launch the game on your PS2 and make a comparison, you'll see.

About the framerate drop, did you set your windows power plan to high performance ?
about the custcene "bug", did you try pressing F9 ?
Yes I set my laptop on hig performance and I also pressed f9 when I had that orrible bug but it didn't worked..
I also have frame rate decreases while I play metal slug anthology ):
what do the ee% & gs% say when you get slowdowns ?
(04-24-2014, 11:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]what do the ee% & gs% say when you get slowdowns ?

EE: 15 GS: 6..
Pages: 1 2 3