..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Cut scenes not showing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are there a setting that disables cutscenes from showing?

Because they are not showing when I play a game. help please.
Try pressing F9 on the cut scenes.
If it doesn't work, use Skip MPEG Hack on the Game Fixes tab to skip it completely.
Yes in some games there are problems with cutscenes.

You can disable automatic gamefixes (and also disable manual gamefixes/fmv cheats if you use them). But probably they are disabled with a good reason.

Which game doesn't show cutscenes?

Edit:
(05-01-2014, 10:28 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: [ -> ]Try pressing F9 on the cut scenes.
If it doesn't work, use Skip MPEG Hack on the Game Fixes tab to skip it completely.

I understood that he didn't see cutscenes. Not that they create errors / no output.

Maybe you can again clarify your problem?
(05-01-2014, 10:28 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Yes in some games there are problems with cutscenes.

You can disable automatic gamefixes (and also disable manual gamefixes/fmv cheats if you use them). But probably they are disabled with a good reason.

Which game doesn't show cutscenes?

Edit:

I understood that he didn't see cutscenes. Not that they create errors / no output.

Maybe you can again clarify your problem?

I'm playing Rule of rose, and the cutscenes are not showing. I'm wanting to fix it, so that the cutscenes will play.
(05-01-2014, 10:59 PM)victoriawolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing Rule of rose, and the cutscenes are not showing. I'm wanting to fix it, so that the cutscenes will play.

Have you pressed F9 yet?
(05-01-2014, 11:02 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you pressed F9 yet?

this worked, thanks.