..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 3 FES slowdowns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-03-2014, 11:13 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: [ -> ]Use D3D11 and see what happens

It about the same maybe a bit better I took off the preset and check all the recommend hacks and set ee cyderate to 1 and vu stealing to 0, the frame drops are only at the beginning of battle now and then and seldomly throughout the battles now so it good enough.

Guess its just the nature of emulators right now. Thanks for the help!!
actually it's no the nature of the emulator, I've got Persona 3 FES myself aswell and I can let the game run on 60 fps with ease. Just put automatic gamefixes on, make sure MTVU is on aswell. And the rest you can put on default, with your system you don't need speedhacks on at all, besides MTVU that is.
(05-04-2014, 03:34 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]actually it's no the nature of the emulator, I've got Persona 3 FES myself aswell and I can let the game run on 60 fps with ease. Just put automatic gamefixes on, make sure MTVU is on aswell. And the rest you can put on default, with your system you don't need speedhacks on at all, besides MTVU that is.

Ya still anit running perfect, still get frame drops in battle randomly like their not consistent drops either.

Emulation is far from perfect kinda the reason I said its the nature of emulation. And its not gonna be perfect for along time yet as some games are not playable on pcsx2 as it stands.

Thanks for trying to help though!!
also make sure that you make an image of your disc with imgburn. Which should increase the speed a bit.
(05-04-2014, 09:10 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]also make sure that you make an image of your disc with imgburn. Which should increase the speed a bit.

Ya tired that now, still giving these odd slowdowns here and their. I even overclocked yesterday to 4 GHZ and it improved my other Pc game frames but not the pcsx2. Again right before battle or the odd time in a loading screen anymore ideas, this is with and without widescreen patch and at native. Any more ideas?
Pages: 1 2