..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Manhunt ISO blank - ish screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to boot up manhunt, after finally getting the pcsx2 to give me a decent fps on another game, but when I went to play, I got a kind of blank screen. When I say blank, I don't mean completely blank. I got to the first level, after the first cutscene froze on me, but once I started playing, the fps stayed high, but the video lagged by a lot, and then cut out completely except for the lines of static and the REC. at the top of the screen. Is this a known issue? I've looked around online but haven't been able to find anything like this problem, other than a purely black screen.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
My specs are: AMD A-10 4600M APU with radeon HD Graphics
2.30 GHZ
6.00 gigs of RAM (5.46 usable)
64 bit Operating System, 64 bit based processor
Windows 8.1
And it's a quad-core.
Hope this helps, I'm new to looking up specs so I don't exactly know what is and what isn't useful to post.
can you pelase share your emulog.txt ?
I'm happy to say, I accidentally fixed it by myself. I had followed the directions of an online video tutorial on the optimal settings. It had boosted my fps, but I believe was causing the fps to go too high, resulting in bugs. I merely had to turn down the base framerate adjust setting back to 100. Anyways, is there a way to limit the fps to a certain number (preferably 60fps)? A lot of cutscenes in many games are going at 90 fps when they should be going at 60 fps, and the speed is causing lagging and sound issues.
if you didn't disable the framlimiter, pcsx2 will automatically limit your game fps to its normmal limit (50 or 60)
For some reason, the cutscenes play at a normal rate at the moment, but the audio is still skipping.
(05-09-2014, 08:30 AM)angelsrmeteorz Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason, the cutscenes play at a normal rate at the moment, but the audio is still skipping.

do you have the same problem if you disable speedhacks ?
Disabling speedhacks seemed to do the trick. Thanks! Other than that, the only issues I have are on games where the screen jiggles up and down slightly, making me feel a bit seasick, but according to the little research I did, the only way to fix that is with the interlacing, which only helped a bit.