..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.11.0 - can't bind d-pad keys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm running PCSX2 1.2.1 on Windows 7 and using LilyPad svn (r5822) 0.11.0. I'm using a PS3 controller with ds3tool drivers installed, but with BetterDS3 on PCSX2 profile. My problem is, that though every other bind works perfectly(well, except for the fact that right analog stick directions were inverted) it just refuses to bind the d-pad keys, which is vexing since I'm playing Shadow of the Colossus which requires the d-pad. I tried to bind it to keyboard keys, too, but with no luck. Pressing the buttons in-game does nothing, too.

What happens is I click the "Up" button in Plugin Settings, but then when I press up on my controller absolutely nothing happens. It's as if I did nothing at all.

If someone could help me with this I'd really appreciate it :x Thanks!
(05-08-2014, 04:07 PM)Raddaya Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I'm running PCSX2 1.2.1 on Windows 7 and using LilyPad svn (r5822) 0.11.0. I'm using a PS3 controller with ds3tool drivers installed, but with BetterDS3 on PCSX2 profile. My problem is, that though every other bind works perfectly(well, except for the fact that right analog stick directions were inverted) it just refuses to bind the d-pad keys, which is vexing since I'm playing Shadow of the Colossus which requires the d-pad. I tried to bind it to keyboard keys, too, but with no luck. Pressing the buttons in-game does nothing, too.

What happens is I click the "Up" button in Plugin Settings, but then when I press up on my controller absolutely nothing happens. It's as if I did nothing at all.

If someone could help me with this I'd really appreciate it :x Thanks!

please show a screenshot of your settings, both the general and Pad1 windows.

The issue might mean those buttons aren't being registered. Besides you must choose the correct API.

Edit: sorry, maybe I misunderstood something, Since I always use native controllers I don't know much about alternative drivers and adapters.
Sorry, should have thought of that :x

General: http://i.imgur.com/86w8gZ5.png

Pad1: http://i.imgur.com/RrdJWcI.png

I think API's good, though not sure what to do there(but all the other buttons work perfectly in-game) and it's not a problem with registering on the PC at least, since the corresponding buttons light up in the control panel. Thanks for helping!
You may need to enable the Dualshock 3 to have that driver working as intended.

Edit: From knowledge of previous reports is advisable to remove that motioninjoy driver at once. Use one those from this forum's page homebrew instead.
Yeah, I know motionjoy's horrible adware, but there's not much I can do since I'm not aware of any other driver...or at least I wasn't. Can you link me to the homebrew?

Thanks for the advice, though, I'll install libusb and enable DS3, hopefully it should work then.