..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 and ARMAX Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all.
i have been trying to use Action Replay MAX on the psx2 emulator and have problems.
PCSX2 1.21 r5875
Action Replay MAX SLUS 20090 Game CRC = E869B5C1,

So i normally just use images (.iso/.cue/.bin/.nrg) when playing games on the pcsx2.
I run pcsx2 and then boot ARMAX. i get to select my cheats and everything and then i swap disc to
Dark Cloud 2 USA SCUS 97213 Game CRC = 1DF41F33
then i choose load disc in ARMAX and it says "Loading Disc"
then my computer tells me that the pcsx2 program has stopped working.
I hav also tried using the cdvd gigaherz plugin to swap the mounted discs to see if that would work but it has the same effect.
i hav seen lots of guides onlines to make this work but i just cant seem to get it working for me. am i missing something?

PLZ HELP.
TY in advance for any and all replys.
Puredarkness

Puredarkness, EU Draenor, Horde. EPIC TANK. WOW
swap disc doesn't work in pcsx2.
better use pnach system if you want to cheat.
Sorry to intrude, but doesn't that mean you can't play multi-disc games?
OK well it seems dat using ARMAX on current version of PCSX2 is very unstable and cannot work although it has worked on previous versions of the emulator so now i hav another question.....

Does any1 hav a .pnach file for
Dark Cloud 2 USA SCUS 97213 Game CRC = 1DF41F33.
i am looking for all cheats if possible. i know there are some cheats already on this site for this game but it is a not a complete list of the cheats and wonder if ppl had any more......

OR

Does any1 hav a save .max file for
Dark Chronicle SCES 51190 Game CRC = 059E5FAA
maybe saved after Chapter2 is complete or chapter 3
PLEASE and Thank YOU
(05-17-2014, 05:19 PM)J Webster Wrote: [ -> ]OK well it seems dat using ARMAX on current version of PCSX2 is very unstable and cannot work although it has worked on previous versions of the emulator so now i hav another question.....

Does any1 hav a .pnach file for
Dark Cloud 2 USA SCUS 97213 Game CRC = 1DF41F33.
i am looking for all cheats if possible. i know there are some cheats already on this site for this game but it is a not a complete list of the cheats and wonder if ppl had any more......

OR

Does any1 hav a save .max file for
Dark Chronicle SCES 51190 Game CRC = 059E5FAA
maybe saved after Chapter2 is complete or chapter 3
PLEASE and Thank YOU

you can search those on this forums.
(05-17-2014, 03:40 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to intrude, but doesn't that mean you can't play multi-disc games?

certain ones, yes. most of the multi-disc games have saves between discs, thus it is easy to switch
(05-18-2014, 12:14 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]certain ones, yes. most of the multi-disc games have saves between discs, thus it is easy to switch

Thanks.
OKAY this thread can be closed please...... ty all soo much for all your help with my problems......
i have found the solution to getting the ARMAX working on pcsx2 for me.
i have also found the cheats and save games i was looking for.

to get ARMAX working..... u can search these forums for useful info.
to get cheats for Dark Cloud 2 USA SCUS 97213 Game CRC = 1DF41F33 u can search these forums for useful info

to get saved games for Dark Chronicle SCES 51190 Game CRC = 059E5FAA u can search these forums for useful info.

TY