..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [split] My game runs slow on OS X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
game is lagging how can i fix this please help + the sound has a really crappy sound please help anybody

Thanks in advanceHappy
(05-18-2014, 09:41 AM)Mugenkaiken Wrote: [ -> ] game is lagging how can i fix this please help + the sound has a really crappy sound please help anybody

Thanks in advanceHappy

which game ?
(05-18-2014, 09:47 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]which game ?

digimon rumble arena 2
actually my fps is so low its only running on 30-32fps
(05-18-2014, 09:50 AM)Mugenkaiken Wrote: [ -> ]digimon rumble arena 2
actually my fps is so low its only running on 30-32fps

since pcsx2ce runsonly in software mode and your CPU is quite weak basically for it, that's not surprising. the sound problems are probably coming from this too.
better play it on your PS2 until you can afford better
(05-18-2014, 09:53 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]since pcsx2ce runsonly in software mode and your CPU is quite weak basically for it, that's not surprising. the sound problems are probably coming from this too.
better play it on your PS2 until you can afford better

is there another way to make this work ? cause i can get up to 60fps but when the game starts it drop down to 30 fps
Did you read my post ?
All you can maybe do is set extra rendering threads to 3 in config->video->plugin settings. Not sure if that works in the wineskin version or not though. If it's still slow, then it's as jesalvein said.