..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: logo redesign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(05-22-2014, 10:22 AM)axlffx2forever Wrote: [ -> ]NeoBoy...If you want a version with custom background and logo,you can also compile your custom version with Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 or some other program ..... I made it some times ago.... Laugh
But today,a made a present for you Wink and the forum,of course.....

Here now a custom version (NO SUPPORT FOR IT) with your logo (last GIT revision 1.3.0 )
Is pretty cool Smile (was a self-extract exe...Unzip the file and overwrite the previous version where you installed the program)

Nice. Thank you.
I made a concept art UI a few days ago as well I posted on github that i feel is apropriate to resharing on this thread.

[Image: psqjakpdwku44t7fg.jpg]
Too flashy, a lot of the detail is lost because of the downscaling and the black background doesn't match. Feels a bit cheap if you ask me Smile
(05-22-2014, 09:47 AM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Always appreciate this stuff, so thanks Smile
Edit: We *really* need the slanted bios clock back! Tongue2
Ohh, so THAT'S what happened to the old logo! I knew something had changed.
Lets copy microsoft! ModernUI logo! cos boring 2 colour schemes are COOL!

[attachment=50740]
hahaha Refract! you boring you! Tongue
how about a xmb for it?!? custom logo for every game. savable setting for every game. Wink

just ideas...
Useless coding, there are about 9500 games.
(05-22-2014, 09:11 PM)MenDude Wrote: [ -> ]Useless coding, there are about 9500 games.

a setting to load specific settings when you want? not really. loading different inis isn't a bad idea
(05-22-2014, 09:17 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]a setting to load specific settings when you want? not really. loading different inis isn't a bad idea

It's actually more like loading skins actually.
Pages: 1 2 3