..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: logo redesign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well i was bored so i decided to redesign the PCSX2 logo. So what do you think?

[Image: us8znvbzssducoufg.jpg]
(05-22-2014, 02:19 AM)Neoboy11 Wrote: [ -> ]Well i was bored so i decided to redesign the PCSX2 logo. So what do you think?

[Image: us8znvbzssducoufg.jpg]
nice logo !
I don't think we are looking for a new logo, but that one is pretty cool.
(05-22-2014, 06:00 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think we are looking for a new logo, but that one is pretty cool.

Well the logo has essentially been the same for years. Just though maybe a new logo might freshen things up.
(05-22-2014, 06:49 AM)Neoboy11 Wrote: [ -> ]Well the logo has essentially been the same for years.
for 5 years, to be precise. you're too young on our forums to know this, I guess : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Log...test--5618

Wink
(05-22-2014, 06:52 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]for 5 years, to be precise. you're too young on our forums to know this, I guess : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Log...test--5618

Wink

Well to the tread at least.
Always appreciate this stuff, so thanks Smile
It's not my style though Tongue2

Edit: We *really* need the slanted bios clock back! Tongue2
(05-22-2014, 07:11 AM)Neoboy11 Wrote: [ -> ]Well to the tread at least.

NeoBoy...If you want a version with custom background and logo,you can also compile your custom version with Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 or some other program ..... I made it some times ago.... Laugh
But today,a made a present for you Wink and the forum,of course.....

Here now a custom version (NO SUPPORT FOR IT) with your logo (last GIT revision 1.3.0 )
Is pretty cool Smile (was a self-extract exe...Unzip the file and overwrite the previous version where you installed the program)
(05-22-2014, 10:22 AM)axlffx2forever Wrote: [ -> ]Here now a custom version (NO SUPPORT FOR IT) with your logo (last GIT revision 1.3.0 )
Is pretty cool Smile

Neat UI Biggrin

[attachment=50737]
(05-22-2014, 12:08 PM)Dark Infernape Wrote: [ -> ]Neat UI Biggrin
Yep ... i changed also this(the original was a Dualshock) :

[Image: a45xkm.png]
Pages: 1 2 3