..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXII License Grid Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As you can see I am having this a bit of unsolved problem
As far as I know that PCSX2 can handle bugs of problems with the help of its hardware specs, as for me I am running on a low spec laptop,

Here's my laptop specs
And the PCSX2 SVN I am using:

HP Pavilion Dx4 10300ee
Intel Core Duo CPU P7350 2.00GHz
2GB RAM
Windows 7 32Bit
PCSX2 1.3.0 r5927

Well I do have tried many speed hacks settings, I do too on and off emulation settings or simple put it to auto config plus D3D9 or D3D10 config Hardware or Software toggle

But still I can't pass through this problem everytime I press [X] to confirm the License for the first time in game tutorial my PCSX2 crashed

So I am wondering if anyone can tell me or teach my sorry ass in this kind of issue.. Thank you and sorry for if I posted this thread on a wrong section.
not a valid bug report.
moved to general discussion.
please post the emulog.txt after it crashes
jesalvein Wrote:not a valid bug report.
moved to general discussion.
please post the emulog.txt after it crashes

Here is the emuLog after it crashed,
I hope somebody can help me with this..
Seems like no one can help me T_T
Have you tried to load from a Memory Card instead of a Save State? Also try to disable Widescreen hacks (should not cause problems but you never know).

As for performance: Use the SSE4 version of GSdx. Is a bit faster than SSE2 and your CPU supports it.
Grove4L Wrote:Have you tried to load from a Memory Card instead of a Save State? Also try to disable Widescreen hacks (should not cause problems but you never know).

As for performance: Use the SSE4 version of GSdx. Is a bit faster than SSE2 and your CPU supports it.

Hmm thats what I am waiting for a clue what to do and what settings, all right boss I'll update this once I do that, well i tried loading on memory card no, but this one didn't come on my mind, thanks for the tip Smile

If this works I owe you one man! Wink
Well if people can't reproduce the error it's hard to solve the issue. If you want to help more then make a build with debug symbols and use a debugger to see where it crashed.
bigpet Wrote:Well if people can't reproduce the error it's hard to solve the issue. If you want to help more then make a build with debug symbols and use a debugger to see where it crashed.

Honestly man, I don't get what you have said >.< Sorry
I dunno about debug
Try disabling the widescreen hacks.
KeyToTruth12 Wrote:Try disabling the widescreen hacks.

I'll try that but first I need to redownload FFXII again -_- I lost my backup ISO of this game what a luck eh, I hate when Nero fails to burn, I mean I can't access the file I burned >.<
Pages: 1 2