..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: OBS thinks pcsx2 is minimized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use OBS for streaming and every time I want stream a game using pcsx2 it can't locate the window. Has anyone else had this problem and solved it?
This would probably be better asked on the OBS forums.
(05-29-2014, 11:51 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]PCSX2 doesn't have a true full screen mode.

OBS doesn't show programs that are full screened. Do you know any other way I can get OBS to find the window properly?

(05-29-2014, 11:51 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]This would probably be better asked on the OBS forums.

I believe it's an issue with pcsx because OBS works with everything except for it. That and even the developers don't know whats going on with it.
we didn't write PCSX2 to work with OBS, if OBS doesn't work with our program, that's their problem. It works as intended under normal conditions.
I figured out how to make it work. Seems like the newer versions of Gsdx doesn't work with OBS. I had to get one of the older versions so now it works. This can be closed. Thanks for the replies.