..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Issues with pcsx2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi pcsx2 community! I recently got a rocking pc build and wanted to do some ps2 emulation, but... I've been having a lot of issues. First everything was running well, games booted just fine (except tony hawk project 8 but that might be a bios issue) I got Need For Speed Underground 2 to play (even though i had some serious frame issues in-game) and spongebob: the movie (not the actual movie the "game" of the "movie"). As you can see even though i got them to run, each one has there own problem, so keep in mind that all these problems might be unrealted. I downloaded all isos from coolrom.com (I did own these games legally when i was younger, still counts right?) I am using a Bios i ripped off my ps2 slim running 1.6(btw yes it is ntsc incase you guys are wondering which region) I have had some experience with emulators in the past such as snes, nes, genesis, and gamecube emulators but for some reason as soon as I tried this it just wouldn't work. I have gone through countless forums but nothing has helped. My Specs: AMD FX-6300, EVGA 750ti SC 2gb, 4GB ram.
Pcsx2 version: 1.2.1
No downloading ISO's in any circumstance is illegal.
(06-02-2014, 04:08 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]No downloading ISO's in any circumstance is illegal.

Oh sorry i didnt know, i will delete them and look for my physical copies, i heard you can rip them and use them. I guess you wont help me then...
Yes, you can.
Use this extremely useful tool http://www.imgburn.com/
(06-02-2014, 04:10 AM)Bigfallout3fan Wrote: [ -> ]Oh sorry i didnt know, i will delete them and look for my physical copies, i heard you can rip them and use them. I guess you wont help me then...

you would know if you actually bothered to read the stickies. or the rules for that matter
(06-02-2014, 04:01 AM)Bigfallout3fan Wrote: [ -> ]I am using a Bios i ripped off my ps2 slim running 1.6(btw yes it is ntsc incase you guys are wondering which region)
No slim used version 1.60 though..
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.