..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Beginner Video Tutorial W/ Commentary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, recently I have posted a tutorial on Youtube about the basics of PCSX2 and how to navigate through the GUI and such. If you want to see it, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOa1fTMk...TG7r-VEKaA

By the end of the video, you will have learned

- How to download and install pcsx2 (most of you already have)
- How to setup PCSX2 (language, plugins, bios)
- Finally, you will learn how to play your ps2 games on the emulator either with an iso or with a cd copy of the game.

I hope this video tutorial helps everyone that is new to PCSX2.

EDIT: If you are wondering, this is not a solo channel, we are composed of three members. We do things such as tech stuff, gaming, and music production
That´s nice of you, but what exactly is the point of your video ?
What´s the added value compared to the official one : http://pcsx2.net/config-guide.html
(06-11-2014, 09:43 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]That´s nice of you, but what exactly is the point of your video ?
What´s the added value compared.........

Dude dont discourage new members.
This guy Spent his time and put in effort to make a tutorial video.
Thats not something most people would do.
No matter what the difference or added value from the original is, gotta apreciate hia effort. This guy did a good job.
(06-11-2014, 09:43 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]That´s nice of you, but what exactly is the point of your video ?
What´s the added value compared to the official one : http://pcsx2.net/config-guide.html

What makes my video different from the official and original video is that my video has commentary unlike the official. Also, some people (like me) can't learn by reading and may need to learn visually.
(06-11-2014, 09:59 PM)JunkYardStudios Wrote: [ -> ]What makes my video different from the official and original video is that my video has commentary unlike the official. Also, some people (like me) can't learn by reading and may need to learn visually.

Ok. I found it very incomplete too, but i just realised that it's only the 1st part.
So, why not, after all Tongue2
(06-11-2014, 10:26 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. I found it very incomplete too, but i just realised that it's only the 1st part.
So, why not, after all Tongue2
Yeah, hopefully I could cover things in the next few videos like EE cycle rate, VU cycle stealing, navigation through plugin settings, how to download third party plugins, hidden settings, etc. The team posts 3 videos a week so that means I post once a week, midweek.
It's useful. Most of the other video tutorials are either for a specific game, or include downloads to ISOs or BIOS or other pirate crap. I notice you have a link to a BIOS dumping tutorial too, so props for doing it the right way.

Also if you are knowledgeable about the emulator, please feel free to stick around and provide support whenever you can.