..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: crashs on directx 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started the emulator up today and origanally stuck with the directx 10 which gave me some problems here and there so i tryed to switch and apparently when it loads up goes to 58 fps then to 5 fps then crashes. Idk why :/

System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Inspiron N5010
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 CPU M 480 @ 2.67GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 7990MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
What's your GPU?
(06-21-2014, 05:55 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]What's your GPU?

Intel HD graphics
Drivers updated?
(06-21-2014, 06:11 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Drivers updated?

Yup everything is :/
Try to use OpenGL instead of DX...Maybe try also software mode + 3 extra rendering threads .....
your issue is intel HD graphics doesn't have full hardware DX11 compatibility its only through software. stick to DX10 or lower
(06-21-2014, 05:13 PM)philhalo66 Wrote: [ -> ]your issue is intel HD graphics doesn't have full hardware DX11 compatibility its only through software. stick to DX10 or lower

Your right about that and also when i load opengl it says that my driver is incompatible with it opengl so i guess im stuck :/
ima see what i can do about the lag then cuase the game plays well execpt cutscene i get a huge fps like 15 fps. Il see what happens when i switch it to directx9....Nope still lagged the cutscene :/