..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Shadow of the Colossus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-26-2014, 05:14 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: [ -> ]Anything above 4x native is pointless to do. You won't notice a difference between 4x and 6x native. So you can save your hardware.

That's not true. However, there are alternatives which might be worth trying.

See http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-x2-x6-nat...#pid248221
(06-26-2014, 04:47 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]No, but it could be your pcsx2 version.
It's too old and unsupported.

Can I just download the new PCSX2 version and install on top of my current or do I need to make a clean one? I got the current version not that many months ago from the main webpage. Did you upload this one very recently? I got this PC in November last year, and I didn't really get PCSX2 until early this year, just to give you a time frame clue.
Yes you can.
Make a backup of your memcards just in case.

Cant tell you about how old is 1.2.1 since i'm too lazy to browse through my phone.
Says 1.2.1 is uploaded in February so I suppose I did install PCSX2 before that. I don't remember when. Anyway, installing the new version so we'll what difference it makes. Hopefully it solves some other games I had issues with like already mentioned Shadow Hearts and Disgaea.
Pages: 1 2