..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts 1 Crash issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys

First off, I'm new to the forum so I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, but here goes!

but I'm having an issue with the winged demon boss battle towards the end of the game, the emulator just crashes completely at random intervals during the fight and I get the typical "This programme has stopped working" message from Windows.

After scanning the forums I've tried many of the solutions posted here but none seem to work for me.

So far I have:

Changed VU1 and VU (seperately) to superVU,

I've changed the audio channel to "direct"

I've disabled the speedhack option (though I don't use them anyway)

Checked that my Dev9 pluggin is set to null (it was already)

Checked that Edge and anti aliasing are turned off

Also if it helps I'm using the US version of KH.

Does anyone have anything else I can try?

Thanks very much!
(06-29-2014, 01:34 PM)Taethor Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys

First off, I'm new to the forum so I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, but here goes!

but I'm having an issue with the winged demon boss battle towards the end of the game, the emulator just crashes completely at random intervals during the fight and I get the typical "This programme has stopped working" message from Windows.

After scanning the forums I've tried many of the solutions posted here but none seem to work for me.

So far I have:

Changed VU1 and VU (seperately) to superVU,

I've changed the audio channel to "direct"

I've disabled the speedhack option (though I don't use them anyway)

Checked that my Dev9 pluggin is set to null (it was already)

Checked that Edge and anti aliasing are turned off

Also if it helps I'm using the US version of KH.

Does anyone have anything else I can try?

Thanks very much!
If you're talking about the chernabog fight, nothing you can do.
it's a known bug, not solved yet.
Just use savestates to get through this fight.
Strange, I never got this error.
Yes it's strange I finished this game and it never crashed. I used the PAL version.
Yeah it's so strange, the game has run fine all the way up to this point, anyway, I finally beat the boss, I found changing the renderer seemed to cut the amount of freezes somewhat, and I just ended up having to use savestate a lot! Hasn't crashed since either. Weird that it just seems to be that battle.