..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Which version of PCSX2 runs nice and smooth without any problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want to install the thing and boot my isos and play my games!

What would you suggest, and where should I download it from?

and is direct x 9.0 c any good with pcsx2?

---------------

Intel i5 4670k 3.4ghz
8gb DDR3 1600mhz
500gb HDD
GTX 750 (waiting to be plugged in)
The newest always has some minor thing that has to be fixed, but in 99% of cases the newest is ALWAYS best.

FURTHERMORE, stop opening a bazillion threads to ask questions, just reply to your own opened thread with it. out of (currently) 32 posts, ELEVEN are threads where you are asking one thing or another, I didn't have 11 threads in my first thousand posts, let alone first hundred...
(07-04-2014, 12:53 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]The newest always has some minor thing that has to be fixed, but in 99% of cases the newest is ALWAYS best.

FURTHERMORE, stop opening a bazillion threads to ask questions, just reply to your own opened thread with it. out of (currently) 32 posts, ELEVEN are threads where you are asking one thing or another, I didn't have 11 threads in my first thousand posts, let alone first hundred...

Nobody ever replies, my bad ;-P

but I am sure a lot of Noob-ee-ohs would find it quite useful to know

S:-O
many noobs find older threads first because they search. All this kind of thing accomplishes is to annoy the veterans, mods, and admins.
(07-04-2014, 01:33 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]many noobs find older threads first because they search. All this kind of thing accomplishes is to annoy the veterans, mods, and admins.

Once again, I meant nothing ill of it. Thank you for all the help!

☯Flamin'Gamin'Guru-ॐ salutes you!
then please LEARN form this..
(07-04-2014, 12:53 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]The newest always has some minor thing that has to be fixed, but in 99% of cases the newest is ALWAYS best.

As the emulator gets more accurate doesn't it require more to play the games?
The stable release has PGO optimizations thus meaning the stable releases are faster. The GIT releases have the latest features.
(07-04-2014, 03:38 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: [ -> ]As the emulator gets more accurate doesn't it require more to play the games?

an i5 @3.4? will be fine for a LONG while
(07-04-2014, 01:39 AM)☯FlaminGamin'Guru-ॐ Wrote: [ -> ]Once again, I meant nothing ill of it. Thank you for all the help!

☯Flamin'Gamin'Guru-ॐ salutes you!

How many times do we have to say it. I've said not to make new threads before