..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Issues with DS3 Controller on PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

i have a problem.. yesterday, i was try to install DS3 Controller on my PC with SCP DS3. After i downloaded the driver, i started to install the DS3.
A few seconds later, my PC got Stuck. My cursor wont move, i pressed CTRL + ALT + Del but still wont working. So, i restarted my computer. After that, i tried to plug my DS3 controller to PC. But, my DS3 Controller wont working. The lights was illuminated. i also tried to reset the DS3 controller, but still not working. i have a asking in a few forum in my country, but they didnt know anything to solve that problem.

who know how to fix this problem? am i doing something wrong?
please help. i am frustatedSad

thanks
(07-07-2014, 07:22 PM)yurichandra Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,

i have a problem.. yesterday, i was try to install DS3 Controller on my PC with SCP DS3. After i downloaded the driver, i started to install the DS3.
A few seconds later, my PC got Stuck. My cursor wont move, i pressed CTRL + ALT + Del but still wont working. So, i restarted my computer. After that, i tried to plug my DS3 controller to PC. But, my DS3 Controller wont working. The lights was illuminated. i also tried to reset the DS3 controller, but still not working. i have a asking in a few forum in my country, but they didnt know anything to solve that problem.

who know how to fix this problem? am i doing something wrong?
please help. i am frustatedSad

thanks
You would probably get better responses by posting in the actual thread for the SCP tool instead of in your own thread.