..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Hot pursuit 2 Graphics Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am enjoying HP2 like the old days, but only came across one graphical problem I cant fix. whenever you get pulled over you know where it says "BUSTED!" it doesn't show my car, nor the officer speaking to me like it should here :http://ps2.gamespy.com/playstation-2/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-2/581288p2.html

mine says the date, time, and busted along with the lines overlay to make it look like a cops dash camera but not the video where you get pulled over :/

anyone know of a fix ?

gpu: GeForce GT 750m
cpu: Intel Core I7 4700HQ 2.40GHz
ram: 8.00GB
reso: 1920x1080 60Hz
drive: 337.88

Yes im on a awesome mobile pc aka laptop ! Asus N550JV with all the options.
Is it like an MPEG movie that plays, or is it a rendered scene?
I belive its a rendered scene, but feels like its a movie if that makes any sense ?

I do know that when it happens frame rate dips for a slight second then returns after you been "Warned" or "Busted"

someone online told me it might be a "Post-Processing" effect/ issue o.O ?
I dont know what resolution are you using, but try using a resolution like 2x,3x,4x or a equivalent custom internal resolution, I mean exact multiples of the native resolution. That fixes the problem for me.
im using 3x native resolution I really don't know how to fix it Sad

I have skipdraw set to = 4 and FXAA on that's about it lol didn't really mess with any settings.
You tried without skipdraw?
(07-08-2014, 06:32 AM)erekson714 Wrote: [ -> ]im using 3x native resolution I really don't know how to fix it Sad

mmm maybe with Skipdraw = 5 in the HW Hacks section?
I would try less skipdraw, not more.
tried it without skipdraw and native resolution and the problem still persists. you can see the officer yelling at you, but its still messed up lol
Yeah... I remember, is a PostProcessing issue, you can try with a GSdx hack called GSdx Cutie, not officially supported on the forum (google is your friend). In the HW Hacks section mark SkipPostProcessing.
Pages: 1 2