..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 Msg Gs plugin failed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not know how to concluse this error appears when I run the iso so: GS plugin failed to initialize.Error Code: -1 must be missing some plugin or something if you pass me the link of the plugins or what is.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Processor: Intel Celeron 1.60GHz Installed memory: 2.00 GB system operational: 32bit Windows 7 Ultimate I'm using ISO.
I suspect whatever GPU you have doesn't support the necessary extensions to run GSdx. Regardless, that CPU won't run any games at full speed, not even 2d ones.
I solved the problem but now another came when I run the iso as well: an unhandled or unrecoverable exception ocurred whith the message: The Gs plugin failed to open / initialize. pcsx2 will now close.More details may be avaliable via the emuLog.txt.file.
the emulog.txt is located at: MyDocuments>PCSX2>logs

I wouldn't bother though, as that system isn't going to run anything at full speed like Blyss said.