..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Any tips on how to make games run smoother and faster?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should I change any settings or what?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
MODEL: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC
Processor: AMD A8-3520M APU w/ Radeon HD Graphics 1.60 GHz
Installed Memory: ^.00 GB (5.48 GB Usable)
System type: 64-bit operating system

There's my specs, I'm just asking about any game in general ran on the default settings through an ISO
fiddle with speedhacks.

But it probably won't be enough with that CPU.
better keep playing games on your PS2 until you can afford better machine
I know that my system has problems but I don't want to chalk it to hardware just yet....I am getting alot of slow motion(Matrix effect) or glitching to the videos.

My specs are AMD A10-5755 quad core with ATI Radeon HD 6650-6750 dual graphics 2 gig discrete(2.6 gigs total) and a 6 gig of ram...the CPU is designed on high power to run at 2.5 ghz.. It's a great computer, and runs PPSSPP nearly flawlessly.
(07-10-2014, 09:48 PM)arckangel6983 Wrote: [ -> ]I know that my system has problems but I don't want to chalk it to hardware just yet....I am getting alot of slow motion(Matrix effect) or glitching to the videos.

My specs are AMD A10-5755 quad core with ATI Radeon HD 6650-6750 dual graphics 2 gig discrete(2.6 gigs total) and a 6 gig of ram...the CPU is designed on high power to run at 2.5 ghz.. It's a great computer, and runs PPSSPP nearly flawlessly.
please open your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's.
Thanks
(07-10-2014, 09:48 PM)arckangel6983 Wrote: [ -> ]I know that my system has problems but I don't want to chalk it to hardware just yet....I am getting alot of slow motion(Matrix effect) or glitching to the videos.

Do not hijack someone else's thread. Open your own.