..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PSOne Widescreen Patches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i will wait but when someone have a Suikoden 1 PAL and 2 PAL Wiedscreen Patch i would be really really happy because i working on a Translation and Re Translation on both games and would love to implement it on my Translation patches.

Btw. will this Widescreen patches Work on Real Hardware ?
(01-25-2015, 03:55 AM)glurak Wrote: [ -> ]Btw. will this Widescreen patches Work on Real Hardware ?

Yes, they'll work without a problem. Also, I highly doubt widescreen patches for the Suikoden games will be made since they are very 2d heavy.
why is 2D a Problem ?
(01-25-2015, 06:29 PM)glurak Wrote: [ -> ]why is 2D a Problem ?

Because 2D are not rendered in the same way 3D do and changing the matrix window won't do anything to it.

PsxFan107 could you share a bit of info about your recent method?
I'm unable to find anything on the games I own and without your or somebody else's help this thread is pretty like done and it's a pitty.
(01-21-2015, 10:08 AM)PsxFan107 Wrote: [ -> ]I found a new value that seems to work on a surprisingly large number of games.
Well if you don't have much time, you can post this value and we can test it with many games and share the result here. Thanks.
Legend [SLES-00730]
Code:
Widescreen mode (16:9)
-----------------------
Cheat
800BBFDC 0C00
MegaMan Legends...will forever want Widescreen patch. The entire game is 3D, so cmoooon, should be possibru somehow...
I made a post with possible values but it's like a needle in a haystack to find them, let alone that over 80% of those will not work real-time replacing them, I mean you will not see a change unless the compiler recompiles that address with a savestate load or a game reset or something.
I don't know how no one posted about this yet but.. Ace Combat 3 anyone? Tongue
Aizouban Houshinengi [SLPM-86209]
Code:
Widescreen mode (16:9)
-----------------------
Cheat
801792B0 0C04