..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PSOne Widescreen Patches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey if someone is willing to develop 16:9 patches for:

Slam N Jam 96
Tony Hawk 2
NBA Maximum Hangtime
Mortal Kombat Trilogy

I'm willing to pay $50 for each game if someone's up for the task ?
(04-28-2021, 09:29 AM)jhonnypolak Wrote: [ -> ]Hey if someone is willing to develop 16:9 patches for:

Slam N Jam 96
Tony Hawk 2
NBA Maximum Hangtime
Mortal Kombat Trilogy

I'm willing to pay $50 for each game if someone's up for the task ?

we don't take bounties.
please don't bring them here
(04-28-2021, 09:40 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]we don't take bounties.
please don't bring them here

My bad. I didn't know that's not allowed. I figured it's a time consuming task, hence I would be more than willing to compensate someone for their time and the codes would be shared here with everyone anyway. But if its not allowed, all good.
I want a patch for Tony Hawk 2 aswell, and could someone do the Need for Speed games? Specifically, I like 3 and High Stakes on PS1 (Porsche Unleashed already had a widescreen option in the menus).

The modeling on the PC version of High Stakes is a bit weird, and the handling is off aswell. And 3 on PS1 has a nice reflection effect where it moves backwards if your car is moving, giving a nice illusion that it's dynamic, whereas on PC it's static and tends to be very specific. It looks like there are some nice landscapes painted on your car.
I know this one would be hard because it has a lot of 2D elements but I'd really like to see a widescreen patch for GTA 2.
can i Request 16:9 codes for echo night ntsc and echo night 2 ntsc-j with the english fan translation plus any necessary render fixes
Hi Guys...
How Use PS1 widescreen 16:9 for Ps1HDemu (PSX-FPKG)?

Ps1HDemu (or PSX-FPKG) is a Convertor Game's Ps4.

How to Use 16:9 widescreen hex PS1 for PS1HDemu ,Is there a way?

lua or patch or cheats or ...

I'm ready to work ,for test ps1fpkg ps4.

There is someone to do it together?

I used PS2-FPKG lua.

For example:

apiRequest(1.0)

local eeObj = getEEObject()

local emuObj = getEmuObject()

local widescreen = function()

eeObj.WriteMem32(0x001731b8,0x3c013f2a)

end

emuObj.AddVsyncHook(widescreen)

I turned the above code to convert to PSX-FPKG lua.

(Widescreen Chets for Pepsiman Japan).

//Widescreen 16:9

800E4858 0C00

converted into lua:

For example:

apiRequest(1.0)

local cpu = getR3KObject ()

local emu = getEmuObject()

local widescreen = function()

eeObj.WriteMem16(0x800E4858,0x0C00)

end

emuObj.AddVsyncHook(widescreen)

But nothing changed.

How apply the widescreen patch?

Does anyone have an idea?
Hello, may I request a patch for the PAL version of Alundra? I tried to follow the tutorial but I fear my abilities with this kind of stuff are lacking. I would like the PAL version of the game in order to play it in my native language, it's my favourite game of all time and I would very much like to experience it in widesreen.

I don't know if requests are allowed, but If someone would be so kind to help with a patch I would be very grateful.
(07-11-2021, 10:10 PM)Concerned_llama Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, may I request a patch for the PAL version of Alundra? I tried to follow the tutorial but I fear my abilities with this kind of stuff are lacking. I would like the PAL version of the game in order to play it in my native language, it's my favourite game of all time and I would very much like to experience it in widesreen.

I don't know if requests are allowed, but If someone would be so kind to help with a patch I would be very grateful.

What is your native language?
(07-11-2021, 10:10 PM)Concerned_llama Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, may I request a patch for the PAL version of Alundra? I tried to follow the tutorial but I fear my abilities with this kind of stuff are lacking. I would like the PAL version of the game in order to play it in my native language, it's my favourite game of all time and I would very much like to experience it in widesreen.

Is this game made in your native language?