..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PSOne Widescreen Patches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unfortunately upon further inspection, it appears that is not a Y-FOV at all. Its a value that has to do with setting the game's internal resolution.

@Flatout Could you post some of the values you found?
(01-06-2016, 11:57 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]I found several widescreen values for PS games like MGS and Tomb Raider, they just don't hold up for the entire game or even change as you move(other camera?). I'll haven't tried improving any after Christmas though, maybe I can finish one of 'em this weekend.

Any news on this one? Smile

Have anyone tried Track & Field 1 PAL?
(02-04-2016, 12:09 AM)Shenmue_Trilogy Wrote: [ -> ]Any news on this one? Smile

Have anyone tried Track & Field 1 PAL?
Sadly, I haven't had any time to work on widescreen patches. This does remind me I ported the Driver PAL [España] to PAL[UK] a while ago.
(02-04-2016, 12:09 AM)Shenmue_Trilogy Wrote: [ -> ]Have anyone tried Track & Field 1 PAL?

Done:

International Track & Field (PAL)

[attachment=59045] [attachment=59046]

(02-04-2016, 01:19 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]This does remind me I ported the Driver PAL [España] to PAL[UK] a while ago.

Thank you, i included it in the archive.

Best regards.
That was quick. Thanks Smile
Any chance for Need for Speed III and/or Need for Speed IV ?
I tried PAL versions of Need for Speed games but i not encountered nothing, no any zoom, nothing.

Best regards.
(02-05-2016, 09:19 PM)El_Patas Wrote: [ -> ]I tried PAL versions of Need for Speed games but i not encountered nothing, no any zoom, nothing.

Best regards.
I think I did find something, at least a zoom in NFS IV. I also have the PC version, so I never bothered to work it out. I'll have a look at it if I still have the values.
I hope you can encounter it, the true is that i searched more in NFS III than in the IV, seems
the games shares the same engine but they are hard.

Best regards.
@VIRGIN KLM, i encountered a game which uses a new search value, well two, one for the one player and the other for the two player mode.

I set the widescreen values comparing and adjusting screenshots from 4:3 to 16:9, but there is some calculation for know the exact values?

4:3 to my supposed 16:9 value:

1164 -> 0D08

0B98 -> 08A3

This could be correct?

And for Eyefinity i don't have any idea.

Best regards.