..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PSOne Widescreen Patches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does one exist for Breath of Fire 4? I was thinking if playing it again recently, the PC Release is stretched, so I was wondering how the hacks for it are. Or still best just to 4:3 it?
Unfortunately no, when i tried long time ago the game Breath of Fire 4 i encountered only a zoom,
there are no widescreen code for this game.

Best regards.
(07-24-2016, 09:00 AM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]Does one exist for Breath of Fire 4? I was thinking if playing it again recently, the PC Release is stretched, so I was wondering how the hacks for it are. Or still best just to 4:3 it?

GTE Hack from ePSXE 2.0.5 working enough for this game, without glitch:
http://emuscreenhd.free.fr/playstation/B3.htm
(07-25-2016, 09:29 PM)Backgamon Wrote: [ -> ]GTE Hack from ePSXE 2.0.5 working enough for this game, without glitch:
http://emuscreenhd.free.fr/playstation/B3.htm

Hmm. Looks pretty...rough.  Still, maybe in the future.
@VIRGIN KLM, was released a new version of ePSXe 2.0.5 in which one of the changes says:
"Updated the x86 recompiler to use the same recompiler than in the rest of versions"

If they changed something in the recompiler maybe they fixed in any way the problem of the addresses with Cheat Engine,
could you please provide the search range values for 2.0.5?
I would like test a game with the 2.0.5 version for see if the problem is gone.

Best regards.
Seems like the issue isn't gone in 2.0.5. Addresses still keep changing around.
(08-05-2016, 08:45 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like the issue isn't gone in 2.0.5. Addresses still keep changing around.

+1
Well, thank you for check it, what a pity, and i saw now that the 2.0.5 version definitely not works at all with Windows XP, last version compatible
is de 2.0.2-1 version.

Please people you could provide the memory ranges for the 2.0.2-1 version?
I know that probably don't works fine also but i would like check it myself and test something.

Best regards.
(08-06-2016, 03:37 AM)El_Patas Wrote: [ -> ]Well, thank you for check it, what a pity, and i saw now that the 2.0.5 version definitely not works at all with Windows XP, last version compatible
is de 2.0.2-1 version.

Please people you could provide the memory ranges for the 2.0.2-1 version?
I know that probably don't works fine also but i would like check it myself and test something.

Best regards.

It's not that it doesn't work fine, it doesn't work at all. :/
Ok, well, let's see if in the future in a next version they change something.

Best regards.