..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PSOne Widescreen Patches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-12-2017, 01:17 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: [ -> ]An emulator possibly could ignore memory constrains, doesn't hurt to try. Also do you think with that you could find the rest missing Clonoa 2D elements that I couldn't find in memory using that step debugger? They are just the green gems I think. I'm trying it out myself and I'm not exactly sure what to do with the info on the lower right part of the debugger. Also would that be making it easier to find widescreen hacks than my tutorial?

I'm new to this game (LoD). So I don't know what exactly 2D elements do you mean and when it appears.
(07-12-2017, 07:50 AM)paul_met Wrote: [ -> ]I'm new to this game (LoD). So I don't know what exactly 2D elements do you mean and when it appears.

I mentioned Clonoa, not LoD.
(07-12-2017, 09:04 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: [ -> ]I mentioned Clonoa, not LoD.

Ah, sorry. I didn't notice. By the way, it is "Klonoa" I believe. Never played this game. But it looks too childish.
Indeed, so long I have to play this game. It didn't age as well as other PS1 games.
Did anybody try Crash Bash? It's possibly the only Crash game without missing geometry on the sides.
Also Crash Team Racing, the GTE widescreen hack works perfectly for it, although there are some tracks where the geometry will start missing at some corners, but it's a very small portion. Any chance of a widescreen cheat for it?
neither CTR or Crash Bash panned out well having similar issues to MGS. Tried Crash Bash through the demo in Spyro 3.
Vagrant Story [SLUS-01040]

Code:
Cheat:
=======
8007AE74    1554
800AED68    0C00

Code:
Hex code:
=========
File: "BATTLE/BATTLE.PRG"
Offset / Value / Help:
12674    5415    (widescreen)
46568    000C    (box fix)

[attachment=63311] [attachment=63312]
well what was the problem with boxes
(07-13-2017, 10:20 PM)gamemasterplc Wrote: [ -> ]well what was the problem with boxes
When the hero raises the box above his head, then at a certain position of the camera the box is even higher.
Haven't tried the patch for Vagrant Story, but did anyone notice the wall by the door and cask closest to the door had a sharp drop in texture quality?