..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PSOne Widescreen Patches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is cool, didn't see this before.

To bad alot of these games use pre-rendered backrounds, hence wide-screen can be an issue for them.
(10-18-2014, 07:32 PM)wmi Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody still working on those PSX patches? Smile
Would love to see some more.

It's hard, let alone that I'm anything else but skilled. Sad
How about Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere? Laugh

I wonder how Digimon World 2003 would look in widescreen considering it's a 2D game with 3D fights Tongue2
The interesting thing is that if it worked i could probably apply the patch on to FPse and run it widescreen on my phone too Laugh
(10-18-2014, 07:32 PM)wmi Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody still working on those PSX patches? Smile
Would love to see some more.

I am. I just haven't posted anything because it seemed like no one was interested.

Also,

[attachment=52944] [attachment=52945]

This will probably never be released because, in order to get the widescreen working properly some ASM hacking is necessary, and I lack the knowledge to do said hacking.

I also have a bunch of other patches if anyone is interested.
Keep posting PsxFan107!
I'd love to see one for MegaMan Legends.
(11-02-2014, 07:21 AM)PsxFan107 Wrote: [ -> ]I am. I just haven't posted anything because it seemed like no one was interested.

Also,

This will probably never be released because, in order to get the widescreen working properly some ASM hacking is necessary, and I lack the knowledge to do said hacking.

I also have a bunch of other patches if anyone is interested.

I am super interested, it gives me a reason to revisit all those classics.
MGS looks great, somebody help him Smile
Yeah, I think a lot of people are interested.
When I post my stuff, should I just post codes or should I post patches that can be directly applied to the game. I'd like some feedback.
(11-02-2014, 08:48 PM)PsxFan107 Wrote: [ -> ]When I post my stuff, should I just post codes or should I post patches that can be directly applied to the game. I'd like some feedback.

The PS2 ones ideally provide both.
Provide as much as you can I'd say, you never know how people are going to use them.