..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: black lines for Growlanser 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there really no fix for issues like this other than using software mode? The problem is, in software mode some scenes and battles are very very slow. *sigh*
[Image: w9xpop.jpg]
What are your specs? Have you tried setting extra rendering threads for SW mode?
Well this is my PC specs, I believe its good enough to run any PCSX2 games that are internally compatible:

Processor: Intel i7-4800MQ 2.70 GHz (x 8 threads) | 3.70 GHz (x 4 Threads) | 6 MB L3 Cache | 47 Watts
Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M 2GB GDDR5 | Display: 14" FullHD 1920x1080 LED Screen
RAM: 16GB (2 X 8GB) DDR3 1600MHz 1.35V | Hard Drive: 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Optical Drive: SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW Dual Layer (Slot Loading 9.5mm)
You should be able to handle software mode with that. Set extra rendering threads to 3 or 4 in GSDX configuration and then try software mode.
Have you tried to run it in Hardware Mode + Native resolution?

A lot of these bugs are caused by upscaling and should work fine in hardware mode too at native resolution.