..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Sphere Grid not visible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It took me a while to get everything running on my Macbook (10.8.5), I dealt with the first FMV freeze (Auron Look) as well as some graphics issues by getting ZZOglPG.0.1, but now I'm having an issue with the sphere grid.
For some reason, I can't seem to do anything on the grid. It says theres a lvl 3 lock in the way and I dont see anywhere to move.

I've searched the forums and found one similar issue with a large white circle blocking movement, but the grid is still (for the most part) visible.
I HAVE ATTACHED A SCREEN SHOT
are you using PCSX2 CE?

-Sin
umm i I am using PCSX2 0.9.6…..I cant understand what do u mean by CE ? Smile
(07-12-2014, 05:09 PM)Rohail1995 Wrote: [ -> ]umm i I am using PCSX2 0.9.6…..I cant understand what do u mean by CE ? Smile

see the STICKY at the top of this Mac forum.

download PCSX2 CE. follow ALL the instructions.

i had issues with 0.9.6 also. once i switched to CE, all my problems disappeared! well, not all. still have some framerate issues here and there, but i can deal with it.

-Sin
Thanks Smile ill download and reply if it works Smile
ok so I installed PCsx2 CE. The game in general looks a lot better…but i still have the same problem….do you think its a problem with my ISO?
(07-13-2014, 02:44 PM)Rohail1995 Wrote: [ -> ]ok so I installed PCsx2 CE. The game in general looks a lot better…but i still have the same problem….do you think its a problem with my ISO?

its possible that you have a bad ISO. it happens sometimes.

try to do another back up copy of your disc and try again.

-Sin
DONE finally . It was a case of a bad save file which I used to get past the Auron "look" freeze scene. I DOWNLOADED ANOTHER SAVE FILE AND done. Thanks for your help and quick reply Laugh Smile much appreciated as using the PCSX2 CE made the visuals a lot better once again thanks Smile