..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Help] SoulCalibur 3 Texture bug on character face.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I'm new here. I want to ask you guy for solution for this texture bug of Character's face in Soulcalibur 3.

Well, at first, when I come into Character Select screen and everything seems alright. It looked like this.

[Image: rRD9FE2.jpg]

But then after fighting, when I return to this Character Select screen and all character face starting to get screwed up and looked like this.

[Image: p8QzLjJ.jpg]

I also noticed that the character model is always flashing when the face is bugged.

It's really strange that when I started playing this game, this bug did not exist as the character face is always fine. But then, suddenly, it came up.

Can anyone give me a solution to fix this? Although this bug only exist on Character Select screen but it annoyed me so much and I just want to have my game neat.

My system:
Intel Core i5-3230M (2.6 GHz -> 3.2 GHz)
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Nvidia GeForce GT 650M (4GB DDR3 VRAM)
8 GB RAM
moved away from bug report as it's not a valid one.
tried software mode ?
Setting EE and VU clamping to Full and Extra+Preserve sign should fix this
I never saw this and I played a lot of SC3 in PCSX2. You sure it's not that Nvidia problem strikes again?
(07-12-2014, 09:08 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Setting EE and VU clamping to Full and Extra+Preserve sign should fix this

Can you show me how to do that. I'm new and I'm very confusing about this.
Config->Emulation settings, first two tabs, bottom right setting.
(07-13-2014, 05:40 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Config->Emulation settings, first two tabs, bottom right setting.

Yeah, I saw it. Thanks a lot. Although the game is slowed down but the bug is fixed. That's fine to me! I can deal with that!
I think the bug makes the game much cooler.
Thank you for your report.This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either wasnot reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.