..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Graphical Problems with Ratchet and Clank Emulation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Specs:
Intel i5-4670k @ 3.40 GHz
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780
Ratchet and Clank- From an ISO

I have the latest version of PCSX2; 1.2.1

Basically when I run the game the background looks terrible and isn't rendered until I walk up to it. So everything I am close to looks fine, but everything in the distance looks terrible. Crates with ammo and stuff will look like grey boxes instead of having the logos on them too. Is there any way I can change my settings to help remedy this problem? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
The only way to remedy this is to press F9 to turn software mode on, but i recommend you have 3 extra rendering threads in the GSDX config, also you will probably want to overclock that CPU a bit else it will be slow.
(07-13-2014, 08:59 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]The only way to remedy this is to press F9 to turn software mode on, but i recommend you have 3 extra rendering threads in the GSDX config, also you will probably want to overclock that CPU a bit else it will be slow.

An OC would probably be needed to maintain a constant 60fps with no drops, but that will easily be playable at stock speeds.