..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Extermination, many crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am playing with extermination, the game works, but the game freezed already 3 times. One time the game stopped, but I could hear musics, I could walk and shoot, but the game was locked. Two times the screen turned black, and also there I could walk and shoot and hear game's music, but the screen was black. What can I do to solve this problem? When it freeze I lose all progress, so I must save every 2 minutes, because I don't know when it will freeze again.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
cpu: Intel® Core™ i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz
ram: 6 gb
video card: Intel® HD Graphics

I am using pcsx2 1.2.1
I am trying to play extermination, crash twinsanity, mercenaries playground of destruction, mafia, burnout 3 takedown
Have you tried updating your graphics drivers?
(07-14-2014, 08:24 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried updating your graphics drivers?

How?
(07-14-2014, 08:30 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]By using this: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect

I did it. Now?
now does it say there is a new driver available?
(07-14-2014, 09:38 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]now does it say there is a new driver available?

I downloaded it and installed.
okay, did it help?
Pages: 1 2 3