..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Bug in Xenosaga 2 menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, all the items and skills in gray are flickering (the text), I cant revolve this problem, the only way to fix this is in sofware mode. I run in dx11 mode, last official version.
Another strange thing, when I switch in dx9 mode all the screen is like behind a grid.
You running an NVIDIA with current stable drivers? Try upgrading to latest beta drivers
I am running with the last drivers allready.
Stable or beta? Stable are causing these issues
Lol... I checked and yes I was running with the latest stable drivers, didnt knew there was a new beta, I installed them and it fixed the problem, thanks !!
One last thing, do you know if I should run with the latest 1.3 ? I run with the 1.2.1.
1.3.0 is currently in testing. IF there's an issue you know for sure is fixed that you need, sure. If you don't know and are unsure very little point.

For example, there's a bug in the current version, INCLUDING SVNs to date that breaks 2 of my games that I play, so I have a version patched to fix it, as well as a new speedhack (slowhack?) or 2