..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: gpu plugin with gma 950
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i would like to know it its possible to use this emulator with the graphics media accelerator 950 by intel i have currently 2gb of ram and have a 2.65ghz processor and if so what gpu plugin should i use?
Will it run yes since it supports pixel shader 2.0 will it be an enjoyable experience probably not.
(03-07-2009, 05:26 AM)dralor Wrote: [ -> ]Will it run yes since it supports pixel shader 2.0 will it be an enjoyable experience probably not.
alright then i just wanted to see if it could thanks if i dont like it i can always use it on my other computer
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it runs at 5 to 10fps max with that card but it should in theory run.
unless your mobo has a pci-e bus slot rather than built-in GPU
a built-in GPU was farther cheap,low power consumption but quite slow.
it does have a pci e slot so i would be able to upgrade it wouldnt i? but its only x1 its a laptop.
totally possible... actually I'm currently playing persona 4 on the same graphics chip, and have logged somewhat of 8 hours by now... with all speedhacks in someplaces it runs at fullspeed (except battles, between 30-60%, well nothing can be perfect)
however if you can I would recommend you to upgrade Dx
EDIT: crap, if it is a laptop it will be very hard
i can get FF X running at 100% with this chipset on my laptop, not good on my cpu tho