..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Error Loading GS Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-23-2014, 01:52 PM)Synathora Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go

[Image: tht9ol2e.jpg]

It says:

"Internal Systemerror.
For further information for investigation of problems check "DXError.log" and DirectX.log" in folder "Windows"."
ok.
you attached one log, can you attach the other one, please ?
Of course. Sorry I didn't do this earlier!
did you update your .net framework ?
(07-23-2014, 02:07 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]did you update your .net framework ?

I did install .NET Framework 4.5.2.
The installation of DX won't work.
I'm about to be out of ideas.
do you have admin rights on your machine ?
Yes, I do have admin rights.

I don't know what happened. Yesterday, everything runned well and I could play.
I would try to overwrite all dx-files. The dx-setup doesn't update files that are already updated. By faking the current version all files are overwritten.

For that one has to go into the registry (Windows + R, "regedit") to the folder:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DirectX
Inside is a key called "Version" with the value "4.09.00.0904".
If you set the value to "4.08.00.0904" and run the setup again it should update more files than it did so far.

If this really solves your problem is unclear.
(07-23-2014, 02:33 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]I would try to overwrite all dx-files. The dx-setup doesn't update files that are already updated. By faking the current version all files are overwritten.

For that one has to go into the registry (Windows + R, "regedit") to the folder:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DirectX
Inside is a key called "Version" with the value "4.09.00.0904".
If you set the value to "4.08.00.0904" and run the setup again it should update more files than it did so far.

If this really solves your problem is unclear.

Thank You for your post.
I changed the key in the registry but I still got the Internal Systemerror while installing DirectX from jesalvein's post.
Can you uninstall .NET and reinstall 4.0 (NOT 4.5.2) and see what transpires?
Pages: 1 2