..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: my pcsx 2 0.9.6 won't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a problem with the new pcsx2 . When i'm starting the game, the error message appears and the pcsx2 program closed automatically. I don't know what is the problem with this emulator but but i know that the data execution prevention (dep) in windows vista shuts down the pcsx2 automatically. Anybody please help?!!!Excl
run it as administrator
try to turn off UAC (User Account Control),too.
(03-07-2009, 03:52 PM)phikhanh Wrote: [ -> ]try to turn off UAC (User Account Control),too.
how do i can turn off the uac?
Click Run windows, type msconfig then click enter/ok, search for UAC then double click for disable it. You need restart windows for Working.
(03-08-2009, 07:39 AM)Register Wrote: [ -> ]Click Run windows, type msconfig then click enter/ok, search for UAC then double click for disable it. You need restart windows for Working.
i don't know what is the uac and i don't want to break down my father's pc. i'm think there is some plugin problem especially with these cd plugins or else...
Did you try "Run as administrator" like jesalvein mentioned? (doesnt meant logging into admin account)
(03-08-2009, 12:47 PM)Jasperking Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try "Run as administrator" like jesalvein mentioned? (doesnt meant logging into admin account)
Ok, my pc has only one user and i haven't been activating the guest mode. Ok, i want to know what is the uac and its functions of uac.
(03-09-2009, 10:46 AM)amirzaim Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2009, 12:47 PM)Jasperking Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try "Run as administrator" like jesalvein mentioned? (doesnt meant logging into admin account)
Ok, my pc has only one user and i haven't been activating the guest mode. Ok, i want to know what is the uac and its functions of uac.

you have to right click on the pcsx2.exe and select the option :Run as Administrator"
(03-09-2009, 11:33 AM)redlof Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2009, 10:46 AM)amirzaim Wrote: [ -> ]

you have to right click on the pcsx2.exe and select the option :Run as Administrator"
I can't set to 'run as adminstator' because this option was disable. Is there any ways to solve that problem?
Pages: 1 2