..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: bios problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pcsx2.th.jpg]
What does it mean?
Any ideas?
Everything is configured correctly, after this error pcsx2 quits
Version is pcsx2 0.9.6
Problem solved. Laugh
Run as administrator,
Damn you vista Smile
you can't do that...running a bios in a cdvd-plug is invaild
you should load an ISO or MDF or a real game disc.
On Vista i created shortcut to desktop an everytime i start pcsx2 via this shortcut i get message that i need to config my pcsx2, and after that a get this message you see in picture. But when i run exe file as admin pcsx2 starts like it should.

I use linus iso CDVD 0.8.0
It seams that you don't have permission to write/create files in your bios directory.Now I've tried to remove the permission to write to that folders and when I've tried to start game after that I get the same error message as you.

Are you the admin account of the PC?
(03-07-2009, 05:49 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]It seams that you don't have permission to write/create files in your bios directory.Now I've tried to remove the permission to write to that folders and when I've tried to start game after that I get the same error message as you.

Are you the admin account of the PC?

Yes i am. I dual boot XP and vista and i'm only user on both. Why cant i start pcsx2 throgh shortcut i created on desktop, on XP i have no problems only vista.
Right click the shortcut->Run as administrator (a search would give you like 10 results with this same answer)
he already knows that, the problem he has now is that the shortcut he created does that problem. (don't know if a shortcut can be run as admin Unsure )
Yeah you actually can run a shortcut as administrator I just tried it...
oh ok (thanks now i know) Tongue
Thanks for help guys. But i'm currently away for a week, will try when i return home.