..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Half-Life Crashing On Start-Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PCSX2 Version: 1.2.1
Specs: Core i5 4670k
GTX 660 Twin Frozr OC Edition
8 GB Ram
1 TB HDD
Trying to play off disc.
Whenever I try to start up Half-Life, it crashes for some reason. Every other game I played worked fine. Is it because the Half-Life disc is blue while all of my other games that I played using PCSX2 were normal?
tried making an iso out of your DVD ?
No. I just don't. I get really scared of viruses when someone tells me to use those kinds of programs.
Why? AV protects you, right?
Anyways, download this: www.imgburn.com and make an ISO out of your disc.
(07-31-2014, 10:00 PM)BigCityGamer Wrote: [ -> ]No. I just don't. I get really scared of viruses when someone tells me to use those kinds of programs.
Trust me making iso out out your ps2 games is safe. I use imgburn it's free and safe from viruses. If u r afraid of a virus then you should rely on an antivirus

Edit:someone beat me to it:-)
^ totally, lol
Weird, why do you want to play HL on an emulator ? :/
(07-31-2014, 10:00 PM)BigCityGamer Wrote: [ -> ]No. I just don't. I get really scared of viruses when someone tells me to use those kinds of programs.

You made my day Laugh

Seriously, do it. Or just don't say you have an issue if you aren't ready to try to solve it.
(07-31-2014, 10:35 PM)Coma Wrote: [ -> ]Weird, why do you want to play HL on an emulator ? :/

I want to be able to play the game legally. I don't own the PC version.

(07-31-2014, 10:08 PM)Black Ops Wrote: [ -> ]Trust me making iso out out your ps2 games is safe. I use imgburn it's free and safe from viruses. If u r afraid of a virus then you should rely on an antivirus

Edit:someone beat me to it:-)

Ok. I will try to use imgburn. I am assuming the program is legit.
Thanks! It worked!