..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final Fantasy XII International Crash :\
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing FFXII Int - patched in English, and it was working perfectly until I got to the Tomb of Raithwall. Now it crashes when I try to use the way stone thing to enter the shrine. I'm on a mac and I have the Maverick OS. Here's the crash report part:

Offset 0xec26c6b0 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 39289 Segmentation fault: 11 ./pcsx2

I'm not sure if that's enough, but the stuff directly before it just says stuff about the graphics plugin I'm using, and it doesn't seem to be an error. So yeah, any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! T___T
(08-03-2014, 11:27 PM)chellodd Wrote: [ -> ]I've been playing FFXII Int - patched in English, and it was working perfectly until I got to the Tomb of Raithwall. Now it crashes when I try to use the way stone thing to enter the shrine. I'm on a mac and I have the Maverick OS. Here's the crash report part:

Offset 0xec26c6b0 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 39289 Segmentation fault: 11  ./pcsx2

I'm not sure if that's enough, but the stuff directly before it just says stuff about the graphics plugin I'm using, and it doesn't seem to be an error. So yeah, any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! T___T

Same with me.  Any luck?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.