..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Graphical glitch help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game is Tom and Jerry War of the Whiskers.

when i'm in a match, there's these sort of semi transparent black square overlays plaguing my screen, i tried everything in the audio and video settings, i tried runnin on recommended audio and native resolution settings but nothing worked.

any idea how to fix that??
What happens if you press F9 (toggling software/hardware renderer)?

Have you compared DX9 vs DX10/11?
(08-04-2014, 10:00 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]What happens if you press F9 (toggling software/hardware renderer)?

Have you compared DX9 vs DX10/11?

it goes away (tried both suggestions), but the game becomes significantly uglier and worse in performance.

i tried the game yesterday with d3d9 and 3x upscale and it didn't have these issues.
So it happend somewhere between yesterday and now? Well, what have you changed?

It would be nice to see your emulation and gsdx plugin settings. Maybe you changed something in a strange way during trying "everything in the audio and video settings".
(08-04-2014, 10:12 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]So it happend somewhere between yesterday and now? Well, what have you changed?

It would be nice to see your emulation and gsdx plugin settings. Maybe you changed something in a strange way during trying "everything in the audio and video settings".

i played one round in a relatively dark zone, it may have been there all along but i just didn't notice it.

the setup i'm using now is exactly the same as when i tried the game yesterday.

also here's my pc specs:
i7 3720 QM 2.6ghz
GTX 675M 2gb
16gb ram
Win 7 64-bit