..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Shinobido Takumi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all

i did not see the Shinobido Takumi NTSC J game in the compatibility list, does it means it cannot be played on PCSX2? I bought from ebay the game but it just stops halfway through in game....?
Can you show us the log after the game freezes?
(08-19-2014, 12:29 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you show us the log after the game freezes?

Hi

Thank you.

This is the log of the game when it freezes.

I really appreciate it if there is something wrong with my settings or what can be done to play the game smoothly
Try remaking your iso with imgburn.
(08-20-2014, 02:58 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Try remaking your iso with imgburn.

Hi

i tried building image with Imgburn, still the same issue happens
Try playing from your disc then. If that still shows a TLB miss then either the game isn't compatible or your disc is bad.
After you tried what Nobbs said:

Does this happen during a cutscene?
(09-02-2014, 04:30 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]After you tried what Nobbs said:

Does this happen during a cutscene?

Hi

i tried booting from the disc and the same issue happens, when i try to start a mission, it hangs giving me the TLB miss stuff and all. I even borrowed another disc from one of my friends, same game same thing. It hangs when i try to start a mission.

It does not hangs when i view the cutscenes, i guess i have to be more patient and wait for future release of pcsx2 and maybe this game can be played.
try disabling the cheats and load the game with memory card!
Usually when a game stops halfway through it's because it's a dual layer disc and you only have the first layer.

I can't find any information on whether this disc is dual layer or not, but:

What size is the ISO and what size is the disc?
Pages: 1 2